We’re always interested in hearing from people who would just LOVE to become a Porter!
At the moment we have availability within metropolitan Adelaide but we welcome enquiries from throughout Australia. To express your interest click the button below.
le Porter is a new and unique business within Adelaide. Aligning with our parent business Lifestyle Elements Concierge, we’ve created a subscription housekeeping service, providing an amazing in-home experience for our customers where we simply get their tasks done. We ensure that our clients are excited to walk into their homes after their Porter has been. We complete the tasks they love to hate – making the bed, folding the clothes, washing the dishes, watering the plants……whatever is on their list, we do it for them…exactly the same…every visit.
We’re now looking to grow our team and bring on some amazing casual staff to help us continue to deliver this unique service to our growing client base. Is this you?
Being A Porter
Every client we visit has a very specific list of tasks with clear, step by step procedures to ensure we provide an amazing and consistent service every time
What a Porter does (or may do):
- Strip and make beds
- Wash and dry dishes
- Fill and empty dishwashers
- Empty bins
- Bring in and out street garbage bins
- Wipe down surfaces
- Tidy surfaces and rooms
- Pick up toys
- Put clothes through washing machine and dryer
- Hang out and bring in washing
- Fold clothes
- Put away clothes
- Put away shoes
- Walk dogs
- Feed pets
- Run errands
- Grocery shopping
- Water pots and gardens
- Sweep floors or verandahs
- Light vacuuming
- Any other tasks around around the house our clients request or need
What a Porter doesn’t do:
- House cleaning (we are not cleaners)
- Window cleaning (we are not window cleaners)
- Oven cleaning
- Gardening such as weeding, mowing, planting etc. (we are not gardeners)
- Other personal concierge services not covered above but which we do offer via Lifestyle Elements
What we need from you:
- An excellent attention to detail
- A love of making things spick and span
- Ideally some experience in housekeeping whether professionally or personally
- A willingness to follow step-by-step instructions as well as using your initiative
- The ability to work within specific time frames and schedules in undertaking your work
- Access to a vehicle so you can drive between jobs and run errands as required
- Someone who gets a thrill to walk out of someone’s home, knowing they are going to walk in, see your work, and smile at what they see!
So, if this sounds like you, click the button below to express your interest!
I can’t wait to hear from you!
x Abbie Allen
le Porter & Lifestyle Elements